Courts and Filing Information
Find an Attorney – Free or Low Cost
Land of Lincoln Legal Aid- Free legal representation for financially qualifying individuals in civil cases:
Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation
The Immigration Project:
– Legal Assistance in Immigration law cases for those who qualify financially.
Illinois Legal Aid Online – Get Legal Help:
– A tool to guide you to the right legal resource.
Illinois Armed Forces Legal Aid Network:
– Helping veterans, active duty service members, and their families with non-criminal legal issues.
Find an Attorney – Private Attorney
Illinois Bar Association Lawyer Finder:
– Search for a lawyer or call for a referral.
Illinois Bar Association – Lawyer Referral Service
Free Legal Advice and Information for Self-Represented Litigants
Illinois Free Legal Answers:
– Free online civil (non-criminal) legal advice clinic.
Illinois Legal Aid Online:
– Free Legal information and statewide forms for self-represented litigants.
Illinois Legal Aid Online
Illinois Coalition Against Domestic Violence- Domestic violence hotline:
Illinois Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Illinois Supreme Court Standardized State Forms:
– Find easy to use Illinois Supreme Court approved forms for fee waiver applications, small claims complaints, summons, orders of protection, other motions and more.
Illinois Supreme Court Standardized State Forms
Illinois Court Help:
– Connects you to the information you need to go to court.
Dispute Resolution Institute:
– Free and low cost mediation services in family law, eviction, and more.
Upcoming Resources and Events
Divorce Informational Sessions:
– Learn more about the divorce process and get important information if you are representing yourself. June 10, 2023 or June 24, 2023. For more information and to register for free, click the link!
Danville Expungement and Sealing Clinic:
– Registration open 5/1/2023 until 5/30/2023.